Several years after qualifying as a chiropractor, I was horrified by a picture of myself. I had developed horrible forward head posture – I was embarrassed to be a healthcare professional with bad posture.
I become obsessed with how to improve my posture. I spent years studying x-rays and trying new products and exercises. I later qualified with a fellowship in the physics of posture correction. I fell in love with posture!
Udemy Course On Posture
Posturecise is the result of nearly 20 years of personal and clinical experience correcting my own posture and helping other people regain their posture confidence!
The 21 Posturecise movements in this course were designed to target your whole body and are safe and gentle enough to do every day.
Every single technique which I reveal in this course is easy to put into place in minutes – and can give you instant results:
increased spinal flexibility
boosted energy levels
fewer aches and pains
improved body image
While most exercise programs are rigorous, this course is so humane and realistic that many of the 21 Posturecise movements can be done while watching TV, sitting at your office desk or even in your car, waiting for the light to change!
What This Course Is Not:
– A bust your gut boot-camp for fitness slaves that feel the need to pound their bodies and sweat profusely.
– A quick fix – I can not stress this enough. Good posture is not a quick fix and Posturecise is not a miracle cure. Good posture is a life-long commitment and one you can learn to love and enjoy!
– I will not look at your posture on this course and tell you what is wrong. If you want that kind of information you may benefit from a Posture Analysis.
– I can not tell you how long it will take to correct your posture because there are many factors that contribute to your rate of healing: past injury, nutrition, emotional health, fitness levels, age etc.
– But if you want my personal experience with posture – remember I have been doing posture for almost 20 years and I have helped thousands of people improve their posture and regain confidence, then you may just love this course.
– I stress that you need no prior experience. Posturecise is gentle and safe enough for all ages and abilities.
What You Receive On Your Udemy Posture Course
21 video posture tutorials
8 floor posture video tutorials (and REAL ways to target your core)
8 seated posture video tutorials (includes forward head posture)
5 standing posture video tutorials
Instruction from a qualified primary health care physician (not a trainer)
A 21 minute daily routine
The 21 day Posturecise challenge
Advise on how to deal with common barriers
Warning: Posture Confidence may cause extreme attractiveness! \